Summer is around the corner and for most of us; summer is nothing but to hit a beach town or the neighborhood local beach. If you are thinking swimming is the only thing you can do at the beach, then you are absolutely wrong. We will be discussing lots more to do at the beach with your loved ones this summer. So this time when you visit the beach, engage yourself doing these activities, instead of sitting idle doing nothing. What next? It’s time to plan your summer getaway to beach with your friends and family.
- Play Treasure hunt with your friends and family, start the hunt by writing hints on paper and hiding things all over the beach.
- Get messy, by engaging in a common yet interesting thing, start building sand castles.
- Take advantage of the open space, by working out hard, start by lunging and squatting. Believe me you will be sweating more than in your gym workout. You can also practice yoga by rolling down your yoga mat and playing some light music to enjoy the meditation time.
- Flying kite is a fun activity, so if you have kids around you, spend some time flying kites high in the sky.
- Tan is Fun!! Apply some tanning oil or sunscreen lotions and lie on your back in the sun.
- Time to Learn Something New- Start learning water sports like hover boarding, kite surfing, boarding and sail surfing.
- After all these activities, you are definitely going to be hungry. Either pack some snacks or prepare everything at the beach from hot sizzlers, barbeque chicken to healthy- refreshing salads.
If you are planning to stay in a beach town for an entire weekend, you can contact StayPleasure for booking affordable beach houses with the best amenities.